Prairie Commons Industrial Park Pre-Engineered Metal Building: Blakeland as the Prime Contractor constructed an 36K sq ft pre-engineered metal building that will host four tenants with a large warehouse. Project included site work, PEMB, stucco, painting and waterproofing, overhead doors, storefront, awnings and canopies, dock levelers, Bigass fans, aluminum railing, landscaping and irrigation, mechanical and electrical. Each scope was evaluated and Value Engineered.
This gallery contains 2 photos.
- New CMU Flooring completed for the Hanger 124
- Proud to announce Blakeland Construction Services is the 2nd fastest-growing Gator company in the world, according to @UF ranking, the Gator100.
- Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
- Scaffolding is up ready for painting at our VP30 project at NAS Jacksonville
- Setting up to start our new project Gutters at VP-30 at the Naval Air Station in Jacksonville, FL.
- Prairie Commons Industrial Park is Now Open